Enjoy a Garden Break in Devon
and discover why Devon & Cornwall boasts some of the finest and most diverse gardens in England, home to rare and exotic plants and trees. They offer the garden enthusiast winter colour from the trees and shrubs to the splendour of the spring bulbs and summer explosion of colour.
your Devon break includes
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Dinner on both evenings
- Hearty Dartmoor Breakfast each Morning
- Entrance into The Garden House & Buckland Abbey
The Garden House
Buckland Monachorum, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7LQ
‘Perhaps the most breath-taking of all gardens’ – Rachel de Thame
A warm welcome awaits you at The Garden House, a garden steeped in history set in a tranquil Devon valley.
The 8 acre Garden includes:
- The Long Walk
- The South African Garden
- The Cottage Garden
- The Wild Flower Meadow
- The Quarry Garden
- The Acer Glade
- The Bulb Meadow
- The Walled Garden
- The Bottom Terrace
- The Tennis Court Lawn
- The Bowling Green Terrace
- The Annexe Terrace
- The Front Lawn
Discover the Buckland estate, the meadows, the orchards and the late spring bluebells. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Tavy Valley and the far-reaching views.
- Explore the newly acquired Cider House Garden
- Enjoy the peaceful estate and wonderful walks
- See the famous Drake’s Drum and learn the legend
- In the 13th century, Buckland Abbey was home to the Cistercian monks who built the abbey and the incredible Great Barn and farmed the then vast estate.
The Garden break is not available in January.
OTHER DEVON AND CORNWALL GARDENS to EXPLORE
- The Eden Project
- Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Mount Edgecombe
- RHS Rosemoor
Get in touch with us to book today